Who can apply
Students who are aged between 15 and 18 years old and enrolled as High School students at the time of the Camp (March 2015). Apart from that, interested applicants must be:
- Able to communicate and write essays in English
- Able to be in Tokyo from March 23rd until March 30th
- Students who are highly interested in Japan
- Students who have interest in promoting exchanges with other Asian countries
- Students who have studied Japanese before or who can speak basic Japanese (not mandatory)
How to apply
Applicants from Southeast Asian countries must submit an Essay along with an Entry Form by September 30th, 2014. Then, the Japan Alumni Association in each country will select two students based on their essays and qualifications.
- Interested students must receive the application forms from their schools, which will also let the students know the email address to which the forms need to be sent (email address will be provided by the Japan Alumni Association in each country).
- The application forms can also be downloaded from this website
- The applicants must fill out the forms and send them to the Japan Alumni
Association by September 30th.